Sunday, October 11, 2009

Go Running!

This weekend was not normal. There really isn't anything normal about the weekend but this one was even more different. Essentially I did nothing outside running or riding until 4:30pm today. That's really not normal for me and it absolutely showed. Until 4:30 today I was slow and tired. I couldn't focus on anything and I was a bit cranky. I headed out the door not really wanting to run at all. But I ran. Soon my mind began to open up and flow. Soon I could smell the flowers along the side of the road. The next thing I knew I was on the Trail going through the local lagoon. I arrived home 90 minutes later a totally changed person. Awake, alive and ready to get things done.

Get out there and go running people. More will get done in the world. I'm not saying literally. Just get out there and get the blood flowing.

It's a good life....
Dave

No comments: