Saturday, March 27, 2010

What's Your Favorite Place to Run?

I've been asked this one question almost as much as what's your favorite running shoe. Maybe one day I'll find a way to combine the two. My favorite place with a favorite shoe makes for running bliss.

One thing I know is that I've been blessed beyond my wildest dreams to run. What started as something that I did because my brother did and my high school girlfriend challenged me to do has grown to a life. If you asked me then if I'd get this chance, this chance to do what I do for a living or run in the places I've run, I would have laughed.

Starting this week, I will chronicle the places I've run. I'll attempt to tell the story of the run. They include my favorite run of all time, San Elijo Lagoon, Cardiff CA as well as runs in Hong Kong, Eastern China, Eldoret Kenya, Sydney, Germany, NYC, Boston, Miami, Austin, and so much more. And I'm not done, because there is more running to do.

It's a good life......
Dave

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOME!!
West Kirby, Wirral, England.
Shame i only get a few days a year there.
Check out my 'Win the Day' album on Facebook.
It ceratianly is a good life!