Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where are you running this week?

Who would have thought this? The chance to do three of your favorite places to run on two continents in less than two weeks. That’s what laid in front of me. The Chicago Lake front, Guangzhou along the Pearl River and finally Boston and running the Charles River.

I had the great honor of running the Chicago Lake Michigan boardwalk with my son Marco. What a treat it was to share that run with him. Even better yet, it was his idea.

China unfortunately was a bust. I went out the door to run and take pictures. It was raining and I didn’t want to ruin my camera so I headed to the treadmill. I’m confident I’ll be back there to run.

Next up is the Charles River. No chance I’ll miss that opportunity. I’ve got 3 days to get it done and I’m sure I’ll run there all three days.

It’s a good life…

Dave

No comments: