Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Rock Take 2

Last November I wrote about a long time coworker who would do anything and everything in his power to do right. Recently I heard the Larry The Rock, is in a bigger struggle than he originally signed up for. To keep his struggle private I won't get into details but believe me when I tell you it's not going to be easy.

What I ask is for encouraging words for Larry. If you have something you could say to lift his spirits for an hour, a day or even longer send them to me. I'll figure out how to put them into something meaningful. You don't have to know him. You already know him. He's the quiet guy who just gets shit done all the time and doesn't ask for much. He's not asking for anything right now but I think it's our turn to give him everything.

You can post your comments right here on the blog or you can send them to me via email at djrunning@msn.com.


Thanks for anything you do.

It's a good life...
Dave

No comments: