Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Favorite Picture

 This is by far my favorite picture of 2011. Mary, reading (her favorite thing to do) in a chair fit for a queen. It was taken at the pool at the Marriott, in Beijing. This is one of the reasons I frequent Marriott. To give Mary this opportunity.
The other reasons I hit Marriott. Have you ever been to China? Have you ever tried to run in one of the industrial cities? If not give it a try and then find the Marriott. I've found through all my travels that Marriott offers the best gym. When going outside is not the best option then having a good gym to work out in is essential to keep my life somewhat normal. I also like the pillows Marriott offers better but that's really secondary to the gym. Bottom line is I get to work out and Mary gets pampered from time to time. It's the best of both worlds if you ask me.
I have to throw this picture in because it's what Marco and I do best. We try to make each other laugh often. This too was taken in China but you could hardly tell. The important thing is the smile on his face. Those are priceless.

No comments: