Monday, January 2, 2012

Running Shoe Episode 1 - 2012



We call him The Pope. He's by far the best at putting the human body back together with his hands. He's traveled the world working on World Champion athletes. When you spend 90 minutes with The Pope he's working your head as much as your body. After 5 years of stupidness I went to see The Pope.  As always my body and my head came out feeling better.
He couldn't wait to show me these shoes. Shoes that I suggested he try out. What's unique about them is that they have 3500 miles on them.  They must be the most durable shoes in the world right? Not even close, the Pope is almost as unique in his running. He's learned that if you run often, run tall,and  run light on your feet, you can run for a long time. Not really unique at all if you ask me.

No comments: