Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's a Good Life...


I end every writing with that simple yet very true statement. It's a good life.... say it enough times and it becomes true. I have a short list to be pissed off about:



  1. Weasels who join your team then stab you in the back all for more money
  2. Weasels who say they your friend who hire employees 
  3. The guy who said I get paid in sun
  4. ALS 
  5. Booking a flight to China for two weeks from now all because of #1 and #2
  6. My Bike got Stolen

But look what makes this life good....
  1. I have a hot sexy wife and have been married to her for 20 years. 
  2. Our son is simply everything I wanted to be when I was 15
  3. We have the best dog ever. 
  4. I love my job - Running shoes is what I do and I get to do that in San Diego. 
  5. I am healthy and can still ride, swim and run with my son. 
So when I say It's a good life... It's because it is the crap will always be there so focusing on the good will make me a better person. 

It's a good life....


No comments: