- Learning how to lower the stress/anxiety in my body through deep breathing and concentration on the stress itself. My measuring tool is HR Variability, I can feel the stress leaving my body and go back after I'm done and watch the HR Variability as it rises. As an example yesterday I started in to deep breathing. I took me a minute or so to get to the stress and actually feel it wash away and for the next 5 minutes it was pure peace. When I looked at the results HRV went right with the feeling. HRV at the start was in the 40's or just higher than my resting HR. But as the stress left the body it rose to 89 and stayed there the rest of the time.
- Listening to Joe Rogan interview Lance Armstrong. I've stood behind Lance forever. That doesn't mean I agree with his idiocy. It simply means I get what he did to the people around him and can still appreciate what he did when on the bike. I'm thankful that I got to see that kind of cycling. The best thought was when the interview was done and Joe Rogan was simply talking about the interview. He said something that I wrote about a few years ago. He said "He's Just a Guy".
- Cool morning air - It's quite cool in the mornings now. Much cooler than we've seen in the last 2 years. I love walking the dog in the morning and seeing my breath. It's a nice way to wake up.
- Uptight people - I've never been one on social media to leave a comment like "This is a load of crap". Look I'm thankful to understand your point of view and not get to upset by it. Please feel free to call bullshit when ever you want.
- The Avocado - It's like the perfect food. I'm thankful that I live in a place where they grow. It's so great to have fresh Avocados. I eat one every day.
It's a good life....